About Me

My photo
Hidup tak akan berarti kalau bukan diri sendiri yang membuatnya berarti

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Little Longer Ch.6


Moshi-Moshi,

Hime, maybe you were wondering I was this week. Maybe you think I broke my promise. And you're right, I broke it. No, no, more. I was an evil man, a great liar. Sorry, I'm sorry that I lied to you.

In this letter, I want to expose all the lies I told you. I'm sorry to have upset you, but someday I hope you will forgive me.

Hikaru, actually I was the son of the innkeeper that you occupy. I do not want to say to you because I do not want you to think I'm just sorry for you alone. But more than that, you may not believe me, I fell in love with first sight, that is you. Hahaha ... To me it's very funny. Considering I was the one who does not believe in love.

And I'm more convinced about the feeling I once knew you even further. You're a brave woman, a strong lead in the middle of your life whack you pain. But, you also need a woman who will love saying. That makes me always want to keep you. But, forgive me who cannot protect you anymore. Hikaru, you're my heart warmer, which makes me believe in the power of love.

Terminal-stage brain cancer, that's my biggest secret. Since five years ago, I was sentenced to death by a doctor, by suffering from the disease. And, in the end - this end, this illness often come to me. I have tried to survive. But, now I have reached my peak, once again I'm sorry to have left you.

I have never regretted our meeting. I was lucky because I could love you,.Hime. Rest assured, this is not goodbye, and someday we will surelyTop of Formmeet with again no one to separate us.

P.S. I LOVE YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Flame Please \(^.^)/