About Me

My photo
Hidup tak akan berarti kalau bukan diri sendiri yang membuatnya berarti

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A little longer ch1

28 January 1993
God ... What have I done that you gave me this disease. This made everyone go away from me and alienate me. Wrong if I call You cruel?
HIV....
Disease that now I feel, I became the angel of death that drove me to death. What was my sin? How big? Until now I was exiled, banished from my family, I am the city, a place where I take refuge. Must then where am I now? You know, my boyfriend left me because I suffer this disease... Forget about sex, I have never kissed. You know diary, I get this disease from...
Flashback
Now I was in the middle of town with a feeling of sadness. I left, because I had an argument with my boyfriend. Empty ... my head is empty now, with anxiety. I do not know where to go, until..... TIIIIIIINN! 
For a moment I was awakened from my reverie as a glare of light and hysterical people shouting. I look towards the light that turns a truck. And accident and even then I could not avoid.


A few hours later...
I opened my eyes I slowly. Could see was white. Ahhh.... I definitely was in the hospital.
Two days later I came home from the hospital. The doctor said when I was deprived of blood; there are stamps that are willing to donate blood for me. I am very grateful to that person, until...
*cough* *cough*
Huh... again, I'm coughing. And this time it seems to get worse. Ever since I came home from the hospital, my body weight started to decline. I have a fever that won’t go down. Then I went to the hospital again.
"With regret, we inform that you have HIV."
"WHAT? NO.... "
Begins a period –My Dark Ages. When I was evicted by a family in which I was. I was insulted and hated, despised by my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Flame Please \(^.^)/